Some buildings and entries can only be accessible to authorised users; any possible unauthorised access is strictly prohibited. In these instances the Tourlock high security revolving door offers the perfect solution. The Tourlock is a revolving door where the rotation can only be started after an authorisation signal from an access control system such as a card reader or biometrics reader. Depending on what your requirements are, the high security Tourlock can be integrated with a variety of different security systems that accurately detect any form of piggybacking or tailgating.
High Security Revolving Door, Simultaneous Bi-Directional Traffic
The Tourlock 180 is an automated four wing version of the Tourlock. It is the most advanced high security revolving door in the Boon Edam product range and allows for users to enter and leave the building at the same time. By integrating one of four security systems, the level of security offered by the Tourlock 180 can be adapted to your requirements:
- StereoVision; integrated into the ceiling of the Tourlock this time of flight camera system creates extremely accurate 3D images of the person in the door to determine whether they are alone.
- Weight system; scales integrated into the floor of the Tourlock compare the weight of the user and his luggage to a pre-set weight. If the weight inside the door exceeds the pre-set weight, the Tourlock will assume the user is not alone and will block access. Although this is less accurate than StereoVision, a weight system still offers a high level of anti-tailgating detection.
- Contact mats detect the presence of a user in a segment of the door. The Tourlock will block when an unauthorised attempt is made to enter the building by using the segment directly behind an authorised user.
- A sensor system can offer a low level of security by ensuring no attempts are made to manually turn the door and thus gain access.
Keep burglars out and upgrade your revolving door with our burglar protection package. Our RC3 burglar protection shield doors are now updated with a highly durable drive unit with an automated locking system.
- Save time with automated shield doors compared to manual nightlocking doors.
- Switch instantly between different operating modes, either day, night or secured.
- Save extra energy during off-peak times with the automated winter position.
For more information or to learn more about the benefits of this ‘Level Up’ option, download the burglar protection package brochure from the download tab or have a look at our other available protection packages.
Please take a look at our range of revolving doors, security doors & portals, speed gates, tripod turnstiles, access gates and full height turnstiles to complete your entry.